- deliver flyers this week and again week before (I will print them - just need someone to hand them all out)
- drinks/coolers - call to get volunteers to bring drinks and coolers and ice & deliver reminder notes to them abt 2 days before
- tables/canopies - call to get volunteers to let us borrow them
- grills - call to get volunteers to let us borrow them
- pick up tables/canopies/grills - needs to be done the afternoon of the party OR the night before so we can have it all set up before the party starts
- bounce houses - call to get it scheduled and meet them for dropoff/pickup, keep an eye on things some during the night to make sure all is ok - don't have to sit over there and oversee it, just be aware of it and let us know if announcements need to be made
If you can do one of these things, please leave a comment with your name or call me! A big party like this can't happen without help! THANKS to all those who have helped in the past and who help again this year!
2 comments:
Donna,
I will happily provide some of the drinks, but we will be out of town until the day before the party so just let me know what I need to get to who.
We also have a canopy that can be used.
Momofthree - call or email me. I'm not sure who you are... :)
Post a Comment